E Aadhar card is a special number issued to all Indian citizens. It is a universal and central identification number. Aadhar card is a biometric paper that carries the personal information and details of any individual. It is stored in the database of the government which is an important base for the people services.
- 1 Download E Aadhar Card:
- 2 What is the password to open an e-Aadhar card?
- 3 Aadhar card download online through Aadhar card number
- 4 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT E-AADHAR CARD:
- 4.0.1 1 ) What does E-Aadhaar mean?
- 4.0.2 2 ) What information does E-aadhar include?
- 4.0.3 3 ) How can you be benefitted from e-Aadhar?
- 4.0.4 4 ) What do you understand by E-Aadhaar card number?
- 4.0.5 5 ) How can you track the status of an e-aadhar card?
- 4.0.6 6 ) How do you differentiate e-aadhar card and aadhar card?
- 4.0.7 7 ) Does e-aadhaar carry the same value as an aadhaar card?
- 4.0.8 8 ) How can a person approve digital signatures in e-aadhar card?
Download E Aadhar Card:
Welcome to my blog, Here I’ll quickly guide you on the process of Eaadhar card download.
Fellow this very below steps to get your Aadhar card downloaded online in just 2 minutes.
How To Download E Aadhar Online?
There are two ways to download E Aadhar card online from UIDAI Website.
1) First one is using your Enrollment id(EID).
2) The second way is through your Aadhar card number (UID).
3) Also, you can download by Name and Date of Birth.
4) Now One more Option Is virtual ID (VID).
Please Read All Step Carefully Before Aadhar Download
Aadhar card download online by Enrollment no/id
So, Let us see how to download Adhar card through Enrollment EID
Step: 1 A very first step is to open the official website of UIDAI Aadhar download, you can also click here to open it.
Step: 2 Now Select I have “Enrolment Id” button(Which Might Be Already Selected)
Step: 3 Now Enter your Enrolment ID with exact date and time, your Full Name as shown on the Enrollment slip, pin code, Captcha image which is displayed.
Step: 4 Then Click on the Get One Time Password(OTP) button.
Step: 6 Now Enter the OTP code in the text box and then Fill Servey With your Experience. (SEE image )
What is the password to open an e-Aadhar card?
Now a day Aadhar Card is more secure. When you proceed for E Aadhar that time you will get password protected Aadhar card. Here is simple Way to know Your Aadhar card password. Read below
|Example 1||Example 2||Example 3||Example 4|
|Name: Sanjay Jain
Birth Year: 1985
|Name: Vishal Jani
Birth Year: 1980
|Name: A. Sharma
Birth Year: 1960
Birth Year: 1993
Aadhar card download online through Aadhar card number
If you don’t have Aadhar enrollment slip or forgot it somewhere you can still download Adhar card through Aadhar card number.
Watch Video For Download Aadhar card
Step: 1 Go to the official webpage of Uidai Aadhar download website or click here to open it.
Step: 2 Now select I have “Aadhaar” button.
Step: 3 Now Enter your Enrolment ID with exact date and time, your Full Name as shown on the Enrollment slip, pin code, Captcha image which is displayed there.
Step: 4 Then Click on the Get One Time Password(OTP) button.
Step: 5 You’ll receive an OTP Code on your mobile number.
Step: 6 Now Enter the OTP code in the textbox and then click on the Validate & download button.
Step: 7 Aadhaar card soft copy file will be downloaded on your computer or mobile phone.
How can I download my Aadhar card by name?
How to Print Aadhar Card?
After Complete Download E aadhar Using Uidai website then your aadhar is Password Protected. Enter the Relevant password and open your Aadhar card. after that use a colour printer and get your printed aadhar card ready for further use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT E-AADHAR CARD:
1 ) What does E-Aadhaar mean?
Ans:- E-aadhar is the newly launched digital scheme of aadhar card which can easily be downloaded from the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). E-aadhar card is similarly valuable as the original copy of aadhar card. The aadhaar enrolment number is added after an individual completes the subsequent steps of submitting the biometric and demographic details. The enrolment number us useful for tracking the status of the aadhar card. The digitalized version of aadhaar card has a password protected security which safeguards it from faulty uses. The users need to provide their respective Enrolment ID, VID, and other Aadhaar details to authorize it.
2 ) What information does E-aadhar include?
Ans:- E-aadhar has the equivalent details mentioned in the original copy of aadhar card. Likewise, the users can view the following details:
- The aadhaar number
- Name of the individual registered
- Date of birth
- The photograph of the registered aadhaar card individual.
3 ) How can you be benefitted from e-Aadhar?
Ans:- There are numerous benefits of e-aadhar, the following benefits are worthy of mention:
- The website application is highly protected by a password that secures it from misuse of the information.
- It can be accessed anywhere, at any point of time which makes it super easy to use.
- Many government related subsidies can be availed only after the authorization of e-aadhar card.
- E-aadhar encrypts all the information provided on the original document of aadhaar card.
4 ) What do you understand by E-Aadhaar card number?
Ans:- It is the same 12 digits unique ID code provided on the Aadhaar card issued by the UIDAI.
5 ) How can you track the status of an e-aadhar card?
Ans:- After the completion of the submission of biometrics and demographic details of an individual the E-aadhar card status can be tracked by the enrolment number provided henceforth. It is considered as the tracking id until the aadhar card is dispatched.
6 ) How do you differentiate e-aadhar card and aadhar card?
Ans:- E-aadhar card is inly the digitalized version if the original hard copy of aadhaar card of an individual. It cannot be printed. It is used for the ease of a person. Aadhaar card is the hard copy, it can be felt and touched and is the original one.
7 ) Does e-aadhaar carry the same value as an aadhaar card?
Ans:- Absolutely yes, it is equivalently valuable as the original copy of the aadhar card of a person. It carries the same details and information as well.
8 ) How can a person approve digital signatures in e-aadhar card?
Ans:- There are few easy steps that can lead you to validate signatures on e-aadhar card.
- Right click on the option Validate signature.
- Follow the option Signature properties.
- You need to verify the certification path named as ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011’
- Thereafter you need to mark the certification, click on the Trust tab and add trusted identities.
- You need to answer an OK to every question asked.
- Finally, Validate signature to complete the validation process.