A step-by-step guide to check Aadhar Card status
Where can you find your Enrolment ID Number?
How to check your Aadhar Card status:
- Log on to the UIDAI official website.
- On the bottom right corner, you will see the ‘Aadhar Services’ section. There will be a link to ‘Enrolment/Download E-Aadhar /Update’.
- Select this link and you will reach the Aadhar Kiosk; this page will show options regarding Aadhar enrollment, updating and checking status.
- Now, select the third option on the left: Check Aadhar Status
- You will reach a page where you can now check your Aadhar status.
- Enter the following details in the blank spaces to check your status:
- Enrolment ID – in the format EID: (1234/12345/12345)
- Date and Time – in the format: (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Security Code -Input the security code displayed on the screen
- Select the ‘Check Status’ button at the bottom of the screen
Steps to Check Adhar Card Status over the Phone
How to check Aadhar status through India Post?
The status of delivery of your Aadhar Card can also be tracked online on the official website of India Post. Using the facilities offered by UIDAI, you receive your Aadhar card at your doorstep at no additional cost. Once you are done with your Aadhar enrolment at the center, it will be dispersed and delivered to you at your residential address within 60 to 90 days.
You Can Also Visit This Link for Aadhar card download E Aadhar Card Download