How To check Aadhar card Linked With Bank?
The government has made it compulsory for everyone to link their Aadhar cards with their bank account. It is an important step of the Know Your Information Act. You have to link this card as an essential document in every bank account.
Without this document, you cannot make your bank account. However, if you have given your details for opening a bank account of your Aadhar card, it requires some time to get started. You will have to wait for sometime to have verification. if the bank details have been verified and your status on the bank account has been started.
You can check the status of your Aadhar and bank account linking status online. You can also correct the changes data. Just follow the steps given below and you check the status of your Aadhar and bank account linking online.
Go through the steps given and follow them in the sequence. It is very easy to do and you can keep checking the status until the work has been done.
- Visit the website, https://uidai.gov.in/ Click on the option ‘check Aadhar and bank account linking status’
2. A box will be displayed and you can enter Aadhar number and also go for the captcha code.
3. There will be an option which says Send OTP, Click on the button and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile phone Enter the OTP number which you get on your mobile number in the box.
Bank linking status aadhar card4. Click on the login button which comes on the website, You can check the status of your Aadhar card on this website.
Way To Check Linking Status In Phone
There is one more way to check the status of the same. For this, you do not need an internet connection in your phone also.
- Dial in your keypad, *99*991# with the mobile number on your Aadhar card
- Entre the Aadhar number you have
- Confirm the number you have just entered
- You will be provided with the right information soon.
- You can check the status of your account, Aadhar and bank linking status.